Phone Systems In The Cloud
Cloud Based IP Office
- Have you considered moving from customer premise telephone equipment to a hosted telephone solution?
- Do you know what you are paying for long distance or your overall phone bill?
- Does your staffing level fluctuate throughout the year?
- Is there an initiative in place to leverage the benefits of cloud technology?
- Are your telephone users in one location? If they are in a highly distributed environment, then cloud might be a viable option for you.
Making the Shift
Businesses are making the shift to the Cloud as they realize the myriad of benefits of hosting their telephone systems. Gartner predicts that the bulk of new IT spending will be for Cloud computing*. Our solution allows you to ensure that the award winning Avaya IP Office is part of your Cloud solution.
How Does it Work?
- A Voice Access Circuit is installed between the End Customer location and the Hosted IP Office. This is dedicated to carry ONLY voice.
- The End Customer is provided with the appropriate number of User Licenses which will be activated on the Hosted IP Office and invoiced monthly.
- All IP Terminal Hardware may be purchased, rented or leased by the End Customer.
- We, and our partners, provision and maintain all the VMware Servers including the activation of the IP Office for the End Customer based on the licenses ordered.
- All telephone lines are assigned and/or ported to provide the dial-tone.
Please feel free to give us a call to discuss your specific needs and requirements and we will be happy to put together a quote just for you. You can reach us at 604 944 2600, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.